– Baking is my favorite pastime.
– My family’s history has lead me to baking.
– Cake decorating is a passion of mine.
1. I learned how much my family has helped and supported me.
2. I learned how to create and write a recipe
3. I learned that missing or forgetting one thing can change the outcome of the recipe.
This project relates to my family/background because my family has helped and taught me so much through the years.
One thing I would have done differently was the way I greased the pans.
One thing that I am most proud of is the way the final cake and roses came out.
Students and administrators at Butler Tech can submit their projects to us for inclusion on the website. Please only submit projects with appropriate content and that are clearly documented with instructions and outlines, including photos and other references to help readers.