-Trevors Story on how he joined Construction
– Inspirational Retelling of Events
– Butler Tech Construction Promotional Video
– Cinematic Story of a fellow student
– We learned how to use music to tell a compelling story
– We learned how to write a cinematic script
– We learned how to record and help someone through a voice recording
– We learned how to make a film from start to finish
This project relates to our peers since it is a very emotional story. Everyone has a story to tell, a story that matters and shapes who they become. Watching this project reassures our peers that YOUR story matters and you are not alone!
One thing we would like to do differently next time is make sure all of our shots are stabilized.
We are most proud of the final outcome of this video. Working with our peers, we all worked together to use our respective skills to pull together an amazing video. Watching everything come together from start to finish is what we are most proud of.
Directed by: Xander Wynn
Original Music by: Micheal Adams
Script by: Donte McKinney, Xander Wynn, Trevor O’Hair
Shot by: Kason Berry, Micheal Posey, Keyona Hall
Edited by: Xander Wynn, Micheal Posey, Kason Berry
Special Thanks to: Gabe Broadus and Trevor O’Hair
Students and administrators at Butler Tech can submit their projects to us for inclusion on the website. Please only submit projects with appropriate content and that are clearly documented with instructions and outlines, including photos and other references to help readers.